Job Title: Commercial Electrician
Reports To: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Non – Exempt
Effective Date: 12/6/2018
RSR Electric (a division of Herr & Sacco) is seeking journeyman electricians to work in a growing electrical company specializing in Commercial, industrial, and Institutional settings. Individual should have completed a qualified apprenticeship program or equivalent experience. Individual to work independently or with others under the supervision of project foreman or Site Supervisor.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works from various heights via platforms, scaffolds, ladders or man-lifts
- Installs & terminates data cable.
- Uses good communication skills
- Installs MC Cable, EMT, PVC, IMC or GRC conduit.
- Ability to layout and install electrical components according to electrical drawings.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment.
- Operates any hand tools and equipment necessary to perform all associated tasks.
- 5 Years commercial, industrial or institutional experience
- Knowledge of 120/208, & 277/480V Single & 3Ph systems
- Knowledge of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and OSHA safety standards
- Understand basic electrical theory and electrical circuitry.
Job Type: Full-time