RSR Electric works across a broad range of commercial and industrial sectors and specializes power supply, control systems, data and communication infrastructure. We are looking for an experienced Electrician to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works from various heights via platforms, scaffolds, ladders or man-lifts
- Installs, terminates and tests data cable.
- Uses good communication skills
- Installs MC Cable, EMT, PVC, IMC or GRC conduit.
- Has ability to layout and install electrical components according to electrical drawings.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment.
- Operates any hand tools and equipment necessary to perform all associated tasks.
- Operates, maintains, and works in close proximity to various equipment, including, but not limited to, forklifts, man-lifts, excavators, drills, and saws
- Accountable to actively participate in the debrief process at the end of the projects.
- Accountable to become forklift certified.
Qualifications/Competencies To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5 Years commercial, industrial or institutional experience
- Knowledge of 120/208, & 277/480V Single & 3Ph systems
- Knowledge of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and OSHA safety standards
- Understand basic electrical theory and electrical circuitry.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
· Valid driver’s license required to travel to various job sites or ability or provide own transportation for necessary job function.
· This position is designated as a safety-sensitive position.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb to heights as necessary, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and/or hear.
- Ability to frequently enter and exit vehicles, enter and move about job sites and facilities.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision.
- Ability to occasionally handle moderate to loud noise levels.
- Employees must request assistance and use appropriate equipment when necessary.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Frequent exposure to moving equipment, electricity and fumes.
· Work both inside and outside in hot and cold varying weather conditions.
· Travel to on site work locations.
· Frequent exposure to entering and exiting vehicles.
· Noise levels may be moderate to loud at times.
Viocity Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Viocity Group.