Job Title: Industrial Electrical
Reports To: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Effective Date: 01/19/2019
Estimating & project Management. Individual would be responsible for
maintaining existing & new industrial accounts. Person should be able to
maintain and develop professional relationship with clients and general
contractors oversee multiple projects and coordinate with site superintendent
or project foremen.
Essential Duties and
- Maintains & Develops professional relationships with clients & general contractor’s
- Reviews job documents, plans and specifications.
- Designs & or estimates projects proposed by client or general contractor.
- Prepares proposals, change order documents, & correspondence for potential or ongoing projects.
- Coordinates and oversees ongoing projects with site superintendent or project foreman
- Tracks profitability and meets project guidelines and time tables.
- Attend job meeting and serves as company representative to general contractor, other contractors, design professionals, & client.
- Gathers material quotes, submittals, shop drawings and other job-related documents for approval.
- Maintains and enforces safety requirements on project sites.
- Applies for required permits.
Ten years of Industrial & Commercial Electrical background
& Knowledge.Master Electrician with 5 years of project management
Proficient knowledge of NEC.
Layout, size, and
design electrical systems and controls.
Excellent verbal and
& use of estimating software
Proficient with basic
computer software including MS Office, & Excel
contract documents, contract drawings, specifications, addendums, & Change
AutoCad is preferred.
Physical Demands Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and
arms, enter and exit vehicle, enter and move about job sites and facilities,
stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and/or hear.
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision. Employees must
request assistance and use appropriate equipment when necessary.
While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving equipment,
outside weather conditions, enters and exits vehicle, enters and moves about
job sites and facilities. The noise level in the work environment may be
moderate to loud at times.
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.